Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
August Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for August 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Balanced Market at 13% Sales Ratio average (1-3 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 5% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1.25 mil to $1,5 mil with average 25% Sales Ratio (Sellers market
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, West End and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Ber** Selling homes in The Heights and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Market at 30% Sales Ratio average (3 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $400,000 to $500,000 with average 45% Sales Ratio (Sellers marker)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $800,000 to $900,000. Quay and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Queensborough, Sapperton and up to 1 bedroom properties