Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
January Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for January 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers market at 16% Sales Ratio average (1.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average at list price
- Most Active Price Band**$1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 30% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Sapperton, The Heights and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Homes in Queensborough and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers market at > 100% Sales Ratio average (10 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 4% above list price
- Most Active Price Band**$300,000 to $600,000 with average > 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet** Homes in Fraserview, Quay, Uptown and up to 2 bedroom properties