Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
May Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for May 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Sellers Market at 21% Sales Ratio average (2.1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% above list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1.5 mil to $1.75 mil with average 63% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil and $1.75 mil to $2 mil, GlenBrooke North and up to 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Queens Park and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Market at 54% Sales Ratio average (5.4 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 100% of list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $500,000 with average 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet” Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet Selling homes in Fraserview, Sapperton and up to 1 bedroom properties