Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
September Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for September 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Balanced Market at 12% Sales Ratio average (1.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 5% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $900,000 to $1 mil with average 23% Sales Ratio (Sellers market
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil, Queensborough and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Sapperton and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Market at 22% Sales Ratio average (2.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $400,000 with average 38% Sales Ratio (Sellers marker)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $800,000 to $900,000. Downtown, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Fraserview and up to 1 bedroom properties