April Market Update for New Westminster
Below is the price comparison for New Westminster Houses and Condos for April 2023. View sales ratio average, most active price band, sellers and buyer’s best bet homes, neighbourhood and properties.
Market Summary DETACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WEST MINSTER DETACHED: Sellers Market at 26% Sales Ratio average (2.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 3% above listprice
- Most Active Price Band** $1.5 mil to $1.75 mil with average >100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers BestBet**Homes between $1.75 mil to $2 mil, Glenbrooke North, Queensborough and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Selling homes in The Heights,West End and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary ATTACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers Market at 63% Sales Ratio average (6.3 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 100% of list price
- Most Active Price Band** $500,000 to $600,000 with average 88% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 mil to $1.25 mil, Sapperton and 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Fraserview, Quay, Queensborough and up to 1 bedroom properties
**With minimum inventory of 10 in most instances
Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.