Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
December Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for December 2017. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers market at 26% Sales Ratio average (2.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 5% below list price
- Most Active Price Band**$1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 55% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $1.5 mil to $1.75 mil, GlenBrooke North and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet**Homes in The Heights and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers market at > 100% Sales Ratio average (10 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 5% above list price
- Most Active Price Band**$300,000 to $700,000 with average > 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, Fraserview and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Homes in Downtown, Quay, Queensborough, Uptown and up to 2 bedroom properties