Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
February Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for February 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers market at 36% Sales Ratio average (3.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 4% below list price
- Most Active Price Band**$1.25 mil to $1.5 mil with average 48% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $1 mil to $1.25 mil, Sapperton and up to 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet**Homes in Queensborough and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers market at 81% Sales Ratio average (8.1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% above list price
- Most Active Price Band**$300K to $400K and $600K to $700K with average > 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Homes in Downtown, Fraserview and up to 1 bedroom properties