May Market Update for New Westminster
Below is the price comparison for New Westminster Houses and Condos for May 2023. View sales ratio average, most active price band, sellers and buyer’s best bet homes, neighbourhood and properties.
Market Summary DETACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers Market at 38% Sales Ratio average (3.8 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% above listprice • Most Active Price Band**$1.75 mil to $2 mil with average 67% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers BestBet**Hom es between $2.25 mil to $2.5 mil,Queensborough, The Heights and up to 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Selling homes in GlenBrooke North and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
Market Summary ATTACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers Market at 69% Sales Ratio average (6.9 in 10 homes selling rate"
- Homes are selling on average 1% above list price
- Most Active Price Band** $400,000 to $500,000 with average >100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Sapperton, Uptown and up to 1 bedroom properties
**With minimum inventory of 10 in most instances
Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.