Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
October Market Update for New WestminsterBelow is the price analysis for October 2018. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends in New Westminster!
- Buyers Market at 11% Sales Ratio average (1.1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1.5mil to $1.75 mil with average 18% Sales Ratio (Balanced market
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil and $1.75 mil to $2 mil, Queensborough, Queens Park and West End
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Glenbrooke North and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Market at 22% Sales Ratio average (2.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $400,000 with average 59% Sales Ratio (Sellers marker)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $800,000 to $900,000, Downtown, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Sapperton, Uptown and up to 1 bedroom properties