Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
September Market Update
This is the price analysis for the month of September 2017. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Take a look at the current market trends!
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers market at 22% Sales Ratio average (2.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band**$1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 33% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $1.5 mil to $1.75 mil,Glen Brooke North and minimum 7 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet**Homes in Queensborough, The Heights, West End and 3 to 6 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED:Sellers market at 86% Sales Ratio average (8.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% above list price
- Most Active Price Band**$300,000 to $500,000 with average> 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, GlenBrooke North, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Homes in Quay, Sapperton and up to 1 bedroom properties