Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
September Market UpdateThis is the price analysis for the month of September 2017. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Take a look at the current market trends!
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Sellers market at 22% Sales Ratio average (2.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band**$1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 33% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $1.5 mil to $1.75 mil,Glen Brooke North and minimum 7 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet**Homes in Queensborough, The Heights, West End and 3 to 6 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED:Sellers market at 86% Sales Ratio average (8.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% above list price
- Most Active Price Band**$300,000 to $500,000 with average> 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet**Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, GlenBrooke North, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers BestBet**Homes in Quay, Sapperton and up to 1 bedroom properties