September Market Update for New Westminster
Below is the price comparison for New Westminster Houses and Condos for September 2023. View sales ratio average, most active price band, sellers and buyer’s best bet homes, neighbourhood and properties.
Market Summary DETACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WESTMINSTER DETACHED: Balanced Market at 13% Sales Ratio average (1.3 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 3% above list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 22% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil, GlenBrooke North, Queensborough, The Heights and 7 plus bedrooms
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in West End and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary ATTACHED
- Market Type Indicator NEW WESTMINSTER ATTACHED: Sellers Market at 32% Sales Ratio average (3.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $400,000 to $500,000 with average 67% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 mil to $1.25 mil, Sapperton and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Uptown and up to 1 bedroom properties
**With minimum inventory of 10 in most instances
Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.